Explore the ground-breaking science of biophotonic emission, learn how to activate your light body, and experience a transformational guided meditation in this empowering, three-part video series!
Ascension Practices | Awakening to Light
Light Body Activation
Featured Video Series:
What is a Mystery School?
What is a Mystery School?
Discover the story of how secluded institutions for healing and personal transformation have produced many influential teachers and leaders. Starting in ancient times, mystery schools have made huge contributions to humanity.
The Assemblage Point
The Assemblage Point is a place in your chest where your physical body aligns with your larger energy bodies. It has been spoken about in various esoteric literature, including the writings of Carlos Castaneda. See more >
Zero Point Meditation
Zero Point meditation is one of the simplest and useful practices at this time. This video offers a guided practice for locating the Zero Point within you and shifting your focus from the stress of duality into the peace and stillness of one-ness.
We can train our minds to stay aware of the Zero Point as we go through our day to day activities. I have found this practice to be supremely valuable and makes me, literally, happy.
What is the Master Healer?
What comes up for you when reading the words “Master Healer”? While this could sound like some extraordinary, rare kind of person or an ego-based identity, there is another, clearer way to understand “Master Healer”. It is actually an innate part of many people called into the healthcare professions, yet it is a part that few practitioners have fully tapped into. See more >
Low Grade PTSD
About 13 million people in the USA, or about 5% of our population, are experiencing post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD now. In this blog you’ll learn why most of the other 95% of us are walking around with what I call low-grade PTSD.
Fallen Human Race
As a “fallen” human race we have largely lost conscious touch with our true Divine nature, and identify ourselves as a physical body, with mind and emotions, that is aging and will die. But that is only a part of who we are. The first step to awakening is to realize that we are not awake. This brief video can help spark your awakening in one minute. See more >
What is Our Real Altered State?
People do all kinds of things to try to enjoy “altered states” different from their day to day reality. But what our real altered state and what is reality? Check out what this very short video says about that mind-bending question. See more >
Trauma Preventing Intimacy
I’ve noticed that a high percentage of adults I have met in the San Francisco Bay area are single. I noticed the same thing when I used to live in Phoenix. This has made me wonder why so many intelligent, interesting and appealing people stay perennially alone. This post contains some surprising answers to this question based on recent research into the effects of trauma on the brain and behavior.
Claim Your Abilities
This short video tackles a big issue for we as individuals and for the human race - the seeming "gap" between the conscious beings we know ourselves to be and much of our actual day to day experience. See more >
Mystery Schools have existed through recorded human history
If you feel inwardly drawn to be part of Bridge to Mastery it is likely that your soul has participated in this sacred knowledge before and it is now your time to re-member it and progress further.
Develop Your Ability To Create
Lasting Change In Your Clients
Bridge to Mastery is a continuing education school for professionals who live their life from a place of deep love and awakened consciousness. Cultivating these qualities while learning to deploy advanced treatment protocols leads to clinical mastery. It also brings greater personal fulfillment and financial abundance.